- 1 package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 Tbsp water
- 8 ounces cream cheese (1 large block), at room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 tsp Pure Red Raspberry Extract
- 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips for frosting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with non-stick foil.
Combine brownie mix, 2 eggs, vegetable oil, and water in a large bowl. Stir with a fork only until combined. Pour into prepared pan and smooth evenly.
- Beat cream cheese, 1 egg, and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Mix in raspberry extract. Plop dollops of creamcheese mixture over the top of the brownie mix. Using a dull butter knife, swirl the cheesecake mixture into the brownies.
- Bake 30 minutes. If frosting, sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the top of the hot brownies immediately after removing from the oven. Tent with foil and wait about 5 minutes for chocolatechips to soften. Use a spatula to gently smooth the melted chips evenly over the brownies. Let cool to room temperature before lifting out of the pan and cutting.